Saturday, December 20, 2008

Toto + Brother = Geniuses

Went to bed at 6am.
Woke up at 11.30.
Couldn't believe it! Wanted to get up at 8.
9 at the latest.

Millions and millions of things to do...
Can't concentrate...this song 'So Far Away' is playing on my laptop. I'm not sure if the melody is soothing me, or making me anxious. My ex gave it to me on a CD he made.


Change songs.


Just something by Toto Cutugno.
Genius that man was.

So OK, work for todayyy....
Keep looking around on the parenting places. Make profiles, introduce myself, see if I can help. Hard because people think I'm this teenager trying to be sneaky, but I'm genuinely there if they need help....hmm....it's not very popular to listen to teenagers sometimes is it.

Look at the new Fund4Writers e-mail. If you're reading this, and you love to write, go to www.fundsforwriters.com and sign up to the free newsletter. You can buy stuff from there that guarantees you'll be able to quit your job and start being a full time journalist, but sign up to the newsletter first. Every week it sends you an e-mail with links to magazines and websites who need writers, so all you need to do is send your work to them, and see if they want it in their issue. When they say yes, well, that's you sorted with a couple of hundred in your pocket.

Also I gotta write some more e-mails for my newsletter. If you go to www.youshutup.co.nz I now have my newsletter. Exciting! I know. This absolutely means I must have new content every week for the people that have signed up.

Gotta keep practicing my workshops and speeches for Brisbane aswell. The Woodford Folk Festival is nearing. Eeek! We're leaving on Friday!! Still need to confirm when I'm meeting with the Black Seeds. I am SO excited. I started packing last night. I love packing in advance. Gets your hype going even more.

Hmmm and gotta invoice three bookstores today too.

After that I'm sure I'll find some other thing to do like iron shirts. Or maybe I should play some chess with my brother....
He'll probably beat me. I swear he's some sort of prodigy. Love you brotherr.

Ciao Ciao Cacao

Eva-Maria

2 comments:

  1. Chur bro you have one of these too haha.

    I still try to work mine sometimes when i have time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. 파워볼사이트

    ReplyDelete