Monday, December 22, 2008

THE BANNER!

I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!

My real life size banner for Brisbane arrived this afternoon!!!!!!!!

Oh my.....
Now I'll have to look presentable to match that girl printed on it....




Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Joined more parenting networks.

3 Magazines want definite interviews on the 3rd in Brisbane.

Major drama in Portugal. (don't even ask me how this happens. But trust me - relationship problems are universal)

Followed up all bookstores, media places, etc. (Today was THE crucial day - tomorrow most of them will be taking the rest of the week off)

One of the bigger stores called me to say Merry Christmas.
They love it.

Worked on speech for Brisbane. (can't help changing it every time I read it. In Russia we sometimes say: better is the enemy of already-done-well.)

Got invited to Bangladesh.

Most important thing: GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNI!!
Except now I want to do Accounting and Law alongside Psychology, all through the Distance Learning Program. I won't be in NZ next year for longer than 1.5-2 months at a time.

As the boys would say: Oooooooosh

Peace out brothers and sisters

Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment