Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This time of year totally gets me going. Running around singing carols about Rudolph or Feliz Navidad. Nope nothing's changed since I was a kid.

Last night was work work work, but Ian who just got back from China picked me up at midnight to go 'chill'. Ian's like my brother. We go waaay back to our college days - we did mentor training together with Reuben. Like family.
Met up with some other lovelies I haven't seen in aaages. So good to catch up with them - with them it's like seeing Sam and the boys - you just feel like one of the boys. We all call each other bro. Hard.
Man Wellington was quiet for Christmas.

So we headed to Hataitai.
May I please say I played PlayStation 2 seriously for the very first time - we played some pinball game - I was Ice Man and Ian was that guy on fire from Fantastic 4. Ian and I whipped the bad guy's butts!

Great stuff - the only guy I didn't have a tie to from college or long time friend tried to get everyone to go to town. Haha he thought I could get them off the couch. Nooope.
"Eva man, Eva get them to go to town. Let's go"
"Naaah bro. Dude, I know them. They're the boys. They would go if their girlfriends asked. They won't listen to me!"

Crack up.

Yusss! Workshop time. Finalizing absolutely everything today. So so can't wait. a little more than 12 hours and we're off to Brisbane!!

Got a ile of clothes on my bed behind me, so the suitcases are waiting for me when I finish this.

Yumm we got cupcakes!
I don't even wanna eat them. BUZZ Restaurant make the prettiest little cupcakes. Mmmm.

Merry Christmass!!

<333

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the t-shirt bro!! Awesome!!

    Wow cupcakes aye, you take photos of you with cup cakes lol random.

    Did i tell you i got a camera for xmas, morzey bought exactly the same one the day before lol, i was wondering, wtf am i gonna do with that, but now i have reason to use it as gonna be up close and personal with our nations A1GP tomorrow.

    oossshhh

    ReplyDelete