Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How To Get What You Need and Want

So it's all decided...I'm going on TV.
Again.
TV1 to be exact.

Yussss.
It's gunna be awesome.

Two things to teach you children:

Great things happen when you don't even think about it.
And
Ask for what you need.

That's it.
You are educated to go into the world when you know that.

Go.
Fly.
Fly Pretties.

Fernando, I love you. x

So I'm still lining up Her Business Network speeches around the country. Also gotta practice for them. And I'll be going to Waiheke Island when I'm up in Auckland start of February to see wonderful people! So excited! I love that island!
For today, must contact media in towns I'm scheduled to be speaking at.
Also, send off books I packed yesterday.
Contact more people to help with my one million mission.

Sweet as a cupcake!

Let's get started!


1 comment:

  1. Oh nice when are you gonna do that?

    I might be on TV3 next weekend but its looking unlikely now so that alright, maybe next year when we go to Taupo, but by then i plan to be racing so the feature thing wont work anyways!!

    Im busy Sunday so if we can meet in town Saturday? You ok with that?

    I really should update my blogy thing lol

    ReplyDelete